|←Author Index: Ha||Fitz-Greene Halleck
Works about HalleckEdit
- "Fitz-Greene Halleck", by Edgar Allan Poe in July 1846 in a series The Literati of New York
- "To Fitz-Greene Halleck" (1848) by Anne Lynch Botta
- A Fable for Critics (1848) by James Russell Lowell
- "Poem at the Dedication of the Halleck Monument" by Oliver Wendell Holmes (1869)
- Wilson, James Grant (1869). The Life and Letters of Fitz-Greene Halleck. (external scan)
- "Halleck, Fitz-Greene," by Jas. Grant Wilson in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1892)
- "Halleck, Fitzgreene," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Halleck, Fitz-Greene," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- “Fitz-Greene Halleck,” in The Cambridge History of American Literature (1917), Book II., Chap. V.
- "Halleck, Fitz-Greene," in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920).