Author:Florence Gertrude Attenborough
- Cameos, and Other Poems (1898) (external scan)
- Alfred the Great: a drama (1902)
- The Ballad of Dundee and other poems (1902)
- A Cantata or Operetta for Girls Voices: a Day in Roseland, lyrics (1909)
- In The National Anthems of the Allies (1917) published by G. Schirmer Inc:
- "La Marseillaise", French national anthem
- "La Brabançonne", Belgian national anthem
- "Boshe Zaria Chrani!", Imperial Russian national anthem
- "Kimigayo", Japanese national anthem
- "Srpska Narodna Himna", Serbian national anthem
- "The Garibaldi Hymn", former Italian national anthem
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1958, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 64 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.