Author:Dominique François Jean Arago
(Redirected from Author:François Arago)
- Oeuvres complètes in 17 volumes
- Astronomie populaire, in 4 vols.
- Notices biographiques, in 3 vols.
- Indices scientifiques, in 5 vols.
- Voyages scientifiques, in 1 vol.
- Grimoires scientifiques, in 2 vols.
- Mélanges, in 1 vol.
- Tables analytiques et documents importants (with portrait), in 1 vol.
- On Arago's Magnetic phenomena (1832) external source
- Treatise on Comets
- Euloge of James Watt
- Life of James Watt (1839) external source
- Astronomy for schools (1841) external source
- Popular Lectures on Astronomy (1845) external source
- Arago's Autography
- Arago's Meteorological Essays
- Biographies of Scientific Men (1859) vol 1, vol 2
- "Joseph Fourier" Smithsonian Report (1871)
- "Eulogy on Laplace" Translated by B. Powell, Smithsonian Report (1874)
Works about AragoEdit
- "Sketch of Francois Arago" in Popular Science Monthly, 30 (December 1886)
- "Arago, Dominique François Jean," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Arago, Francois Jean Dominique," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- Correspondance d'Alexandre de Humboldt avec F. Arago (1907)
- "Arago, Dominique François Jean," in A Biographical Dictionary of Modern Rationalists (pp. 23−24), (ed.) by Joseph McCabe, London: Watts & Co. (1920)
- "Arago, François," in The Nuttall Encyclopædia, (ed.) by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd. (1907)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.