Author:Frances Power Cobbe
- The Intuitive Theory of Morals (1855) (anon.)
- Cities of the Past (1864)
- Criminals, Idiots, Women and Minors (1869)
- Darwinism in Morals (1872)
- The Moral Aspects of Vivisection (1876)
- Scientific Spirit of the Age (1888)
- "The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse" in Littell's Living Age, 126 (1626)
- "The Peak in Darien: the Riddle of Death" in Littell's Living Age, 134 (1730)
- (ed.) The Collected Works of Theodore Parker (1863)
- A Faithless World, article in The Contemporary Review vol. 46, December 1884 (external scan); reprinted separately 1885 (external scan)
Works about CobbeEdit
- "Cobbe, Frances Power," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1912 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1912) in 3 vols.
- "Cobbe, Frances Power," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.