Author:Francis Arthur Bather
- The Crinoidea of Gotland (1893)
- 'On Uintacrinus: a Morphological Study,' in: Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, volume 1895, pp. 974–1004 (illustrated by Frederick Octavius Pickard-Cambridge) (external scan)
- The Echinoderma (1900)
- Triassic Echinoderms of Bakony (1909)
- Cystidea from Girvan (1913)
- Studies in Edrioasteroidea (1915)
- Guide to the Exhibition Galleries of Geology and Palaeontology (1923/1936)
- Rhodesian Man and Associated Remains (ed.) (1928)
- "Echinoderma," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Starfish," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Articles in Popular Science MonthlyEdit
Works about BatherEdit
- "Bather, Francis Arthur," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1934, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 88 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.