|←Author Index: Hu||Francis Hutcheson
|British philosopher born in Ireland to a family of Scottish Presbyterians; s founding father of the Scottish Enlightenment|
- Inquiry into the Original of our Ideas of Beauty and Virtue (1725) (external scan)
- Essay on the Nature and Conduct of the Passions and Affections, with Illustrations upon the Moral sense (1728) (external scan)
- Logic, Metaphysics, and the Natural Sociability of Mankind  (external scan)
- The Meditations of M.Aurelius Antoninus from the Greek (1742).
- A short introduction to moral philosophy (1753) (external scan)
- A System of Moral Philosophy (1755), (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
Works about HutchesonEdit
- "Hutcheson, Francis," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Hutcheson, Francis (1694-1746)," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.