Author:Francis Ysidro Edgeworth
- Vol I
- Vol II
- Vol III (transcription project)
- 1891: 'The British Economic Association'. In: The Economic Journal, Vol. 1, p. 1 - 14
Contributions to the DNBEdit
Contributions to EB1911Edit
- "Probability," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Works about EdgeworthEdit
- "Edgeworth, Ysidro Francis," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Edgeworth, Francis Y.," in Thom's Irish Who's Who (p. 72), Dublin: Alexander Thom & Co. (1923)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1926, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 96 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.