Author:Frederick Revans Chapman
Contributions to Transactions and Proceedings of the New Zealand InstituteEdit
- The Nationalization of Land (1883)
- Notes on Moa Remains in the Mackenzie Country and other Localities (1884)
- Address by the President of the Otago Institute (1887)
- Description of a New Species of Celmisia (1889)
- On a New Species of Celmisia (1890)
- The Outlying Islands south of New Zealand (1890)
- On the Working of Greenstone or Nephrite by the Maoris (1891)
- Exhibit of Maori Implements and Ornaments (1891)
- Further Notes on Greenstone (1892)
- On the Cultivation of the Auckland Islands Antherium (1893)
- Exhibit of New Zealand Passion-flower (1895)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1936, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 86 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.