Author:Frederick William Faber
|←Author Index: Fa||Frederick William Faber
|British hymn writer and theologian.|
- Faith of Our Fathers
- Hail, holy Joseph, hail
- Hark, Hark, My Soul!
- Have Mercy on Us, God Most High
- Holy Ghost, Come Down upon Thy Children
- Jesus, my Lord, my God, my All
- Mother of Mercy
- My God, How Wonderful Thou Art
- O Come and Mourn with Me
- O Gift of Gifts!
- O Jesus, Jesus
- O God, Thy Power Is Wonderful
- O How the Thought of God Attracts
- O Paradise!
- There's a Wideness in God's Mercy
Works about FaberEdit
- "Faber, Frederick William," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Faber, Frederick William," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Frederick William Faber," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- "Faber, Frederick William," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.