Author:George Alexander Johnston
- An Introduction to Ethics. For Training Colleges. (1915)
- Selections from the Scottish philosophy of common sense (Editor) (1915) (external link)
- The Development of Berkeley's Philosophy (1923) (external link)
- International Social Progress: The Work of the International Labour Organisation of the League of Nations (1924)
- Citizenship in the Industrial World (1928)
- The New Biography in The Atlantic Monthly, (March 1929), pp. 333-342
- George Berkeley's Commonplace Book. (notes and index by George Alexander Johnston.) (1930)
- The causes of war: economic, industrial, racial, religious, scientific, and political (contributer) (1932)
- International Labour Organization: Its Work for Social and Economic Progress (Sep 24, 1970)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1983, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 39 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.