Author:George Atkinson (1809-1891)
For authors with similar names, see Author:George Atkinson.
- A Practical Treatise on Sheriff Law (1839) IA
- The Worthies of Westmorland; or, Notable Persons Born in That County Since the Reformation. (1849) IA
- International Morality; or, The Touchstone of the Law of Nations (1851) IA
- Sheriff-Law; or, A Practical Treatise on the Office of Sheriff, Undersheriff, Bailiffs, Etc. (1854) IA
- The Shipping-Laws of the British Empire: Consisting of Park on Marine Insurance and Abbott on Shipping (1854) IA
- A Treatise on the Offices of High Sheriff, Undersheriff, Bailiff, Etc (1878) 6the Editon Updated by Rudolph E. Melsheimer IA
Works about AtkinsonEdit
- "Atkinson, George," in Men-at-the-Bar (2nd ed., p. 14), by Foster, J., London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
- "Atkinson, George (2)," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.