Author:George Campbell (1719-1796)
- A Dissertation on Miracles... (1762) (external scan)
- Philosophy of Rhetoric (1776)
- The Four Gospels Translated from the Greek with Preliminary Dissertations and Notes, Critical and Explanatory (1778)
- Lectures on Ecclesiastical History (1807) (external scan)
Works about CampbellEdit
- "Campbell, George (1719-1796)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Campbell, George," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Campbell, George," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.