Author:George Colman (1762-1836)
For authors with similar names, see Author:George Colman.
|We have no works listed by this author, though works that may link to this author are here. Please add the titles of works by this author, by clicking "Edit".|
Works about ColmanEdit
- "Recollections of the late George Colman", by Theodore Hook in Bentley's Miscellany, Vol. I, No. 1, 1837 (start transcription)
- "Colman, George (2)," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Colman, George (1762-1836)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Colman, George, The Younger," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Colman, George," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911), article covers Coleman father and son
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.