- Bath; its Beauties and Amusements (1776) (external scan)
- Poetical Tales by "Sir Gregory Gander" (1777)
- (anon.) Memoir of a Map of the Countries comprehended between the Black Sea and the Caspian (1788)
- History of the Late Revolution in the Dutch Republic (1789) (external scan)
- Specimens of the Early English Poets (1790) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3)
- (ed.) Fabliaux or tales, abridged from French manuscripts of the XIIth and XIIIth centuries by M. Le Grand (1815), translated by Gregory Lewis Way (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3)
- Specimens of Early English Romances in Metre (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3)
Works about EllisEdit
- "Ellis, George (1753-1815)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "George Ellis," in Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition (1875–1889)
- "Ellis, George," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.