|←Author Index: Gr||George Grey
|Explorer, Governor of South Australia, Governor of New Zealand (twice), Governor of Cape Colony and Premier of New Zealand.|
Works by GreyEdit
- Vocabulary of the Dialects spoken by the Aboriginal Races of South-Western Australia (Perth: 1839)
- Vocabulary of the Aboriginal Language of Western Australia (1839, serial)
- A vocabulary of the dialects of south western Australia (London: 1840)
- Journals of two expeditions of discovery in north-west and Western Australia (1841, two volumes)
- Polynesian Mythology and Ancient Traditional History of the New Zealand Race (1855)
Works about GreyEdit
- "Grey, Sir George," in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, by Philip Mennell, London: Hutchinson & Co. (1892)
- "Grey, George (1812-1898)," in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
- "Grey, Sir George," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- George Henderson (1907), Sir George Grey: pioneer of empire in southern lands.
- James Milne (1911), The romance of a pro-consul, being the personal life and memoirs of the Right Hon. Sir George Grey, K.C.B.