Author:George Lyman Kittredge
- Observations on the Language of Chaucer’s Troilus (1894)
- Professor Child (1897)
- Chaucer and Some of his Friends (1903)
- Arthur and Gorlagon (1903)
- Notes on Witchcraft (1907)
- Chaucer's Discussion of Marriage (1912)
- An Advanced English Grammar, with Exercises (1913)
- Chaucer and his Poetry (1915)
- A Study of Gawain and the Green Knight (1916)
- Witchcraft in Old and New England (1929)
- The Complete Works of Shakespeare (1936)
- The Old Teutonic Idea of the Future Life (the Ingersoll Lecture, 1937)
- "A Case of Witchcraft" (1917), in The American Historical Review, Volume 23
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1941, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 81 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.