Author:George Macdonald (1862-1940)
For authors with similar names, see Author:George Macdonald.
- The Tragedy of King Richard III., The Warwick Shakespeare (1896) (HathiTrust)
- Catalogue of Greek Coins in the Hunterian Collection (1899-1905) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3)
- Coin Types: Their Origin and Development (1905) IA
- The Roman Forts on the Bar Hill (1906) IA
- The Roman Wall in Scotland (1911) IA
- Historia Numorum
- The Evolution of Coinage (1916) IA
- "Haverfield, Francis John," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1927 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1927)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1940, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 82 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.