|←Author Index: Ro||George Robertson
(c. 1750 – 1832)
|Scottish agricultural and topographical writer|
- General View of the Agriculture of the County of Midlothian, with Observations on the Means of its Improvement; drawn up for the Consideration of the Board of Agriculture and Internal Improvement Edinburgh, 1793, 4to; London, 1794, 4to
- (illus.) Agriculture of Kincardineshire, or the Mearns
- Topographical Description of Ayrshire; more particularly of Cunninghame; together with a Genealogical Account of the principal Families in that Bailiwick Irvine, 1820, 4to
- A Genealogical Account of the Principal Families in Ayrshire, more particularly in Cunninghame Irvine, 3 vols. 12mo, 1823; with index and supplement, issued at Irvine, 1827, 12mo.
- Rural Recollections; or the Progress of Improvement in Agriculture and Rural Affairs [in Scotland] Irvine, 1829, 8vo.