Author:George Walter Prothero
|←Author Index: Pr||Sir George Walter Prothero
Quarterly Review, 1899-1922. Director of the historical section of the Foreign Office, 1918-19
K.B.E., an English writer and historian; President of the Royal Historical Society. Editor of the |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "G. W. P."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "G. W. P."
- Life and Times of Simon de Montfort
- Memoir of Henry Bradshaw
- German Policy before the War
- Co-editor of the Cambridge Modern History, 1901-12
- "Why should We Learn History?" (1894)
In Conjunction with UK Foreign OfficeEdit
- France and the Levant (1920) (transcription project)
- Syria and Palestine (1920) (transcription project)
- Zionism (1920)
- “Temple, Sir William”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “William IV., King of England”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911