- Considerantes ac sollicite, to Emperor Henry IV (1075).
- Letter to the German Princes concerning the Penance of Henry IV at Canossa (1077).
- Hujusmodi salutationis nostrae, to Vratislaus II of Bohemia (1080).
- Letter of Gregory VII to Bishop Hermann of Metz (1081).
Letters to GregoryEdit
Works about Gregory VIIEdit
- Summons of Henry IV to the Council of Worms by Henry IV (1076).
- Promise of the King to offer Obedience to the Pope by Henry IV at the Convention of Oppenheim (1076).
- Edict cancelling the Sentence against Gregory VII by Henry IV at the Convention of Oppenheim (1076).
- Decision of the Synod of Brixen (1080).
- "St Gregory VII." in the Encyclopædia Britannica, 9th ed. 1880.