(Redirected from Author:Gregory the Great)
|←Author Index: Gr||Gregory I
(c. 540 – 604)
|pope from 590 to 604|
Works about Pope GregoryEdit
- "St Gregory the Great" in the Encyclopædia Britannica, 9th ed. 1880.
- "Saint Gregory the Great" in the Encyclopædia Britannica, 11th ed. 1911.
- "Pope St. Gregory I," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- "Gregory I," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- "Gregorius I. (The Great), bp. of Rome," in Dictionary of Christian Biography and Literature to the End of the Sixth Century, (ed.) by Henry Wace and William C. Piercy, London: John Murray (1911)