Author:Herbert John Webber
(Redirected from Author:H. J. Webber)
- The water hyacinth, and its relation to navigation in Florida (1897) (external scan)
- Progress of plant breeding in the United States (1899) (external scan)
- The improvement of cotton. An address before the New England cotton manufacturers' association (1900)(external scan)
- Spermatogenesis and fecundization of Zamia (1901) (external scan)
- Some facts concerning the New York State College of Agriculture at Cornell University. Presented to a hearing of legislative committees. Albany, April 5, 1910 (1910)
- "Conservation Ideals in the Improvement of Plants" in Popular Science Monthly, 80 (June 1912), pp. 578–586 (external scan)
- The Effect of Research in Genetics on the Art of Breeding (1912) (external scan)
- A Study of the effects of freezes on citrus in California (1919) (external scan)
- Selection of stocks in citrus propagation (1920) (external scan)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1946, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 76 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.