- The worthies of Yorkshire and Lancashire; being lives of the most distinguished persons that have been born in, or connected with, those provinces (1832)
- The Life of Andrew Marvel (1835)
- Life of Massinger (1839).
- The dramatic works of Massinger and Ford with an introduction (1848)
- Poems, songs and sonnets (1833)
As editor edit
Works about Coleridge edit
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse