Author:Henry Butler Clarke
- A First Spanish Reader and Writer (1891) IA
- A Spanish grammar for schools based on the principles and requirements of the Grammatical Society (1892)
- Spanish Literature: An Elementary Handbook (1893) IA
- Lazarillo de Tormes (1897, in Spanish)
- The Cid Campeador and the Waning of the Crescent in the West (1897)
- The Catholic Kings (1902)
- Modern Spain, 1815-1898 (1906)
- The Spanish Gipsy (1914)
Works about ClarkeEdit
- "Clarke, Henry Butler," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1912 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1912) in 3 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.