Author:Henry Duff Traill
- Sterne (1882)
- Recaptured Rhymes (1882)
- The New Lucian (1884)
- Coleridge (1884)
- Shaftesbury (1886)
- William III (1888)
- Strafford (1889)
- Saturday Songs (1890)
- The Marquis of Salisbury (1890)
- Number Twenty: Fables and Fantasies (1892)
- "The Papers of Basil Fillimer" in The Yellow Book, 5 (1895), pp. 19–32
- The Barbarous Britishers: A Tip-top Novel
- From Cairo to the Soudan Frontier (1896) (transcription project)
Works about TraillEdit
- "Traill, Henry Duff," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Traill, Henry Duff," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1901 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1901) in 3 vols.
- "Traill, Henry Duff," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.