Author:Henry IV (1367-1413)
For authors with similar names, see Author:Henry IV.
|We have no works listed by this author, though works that may link to this author are here. Please add the titles of works by this author, by clicking "Edit".|
Works about Henry IVEdit
- "Henry IV," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Henry IV. of England," by Charles Lethbridge Kingsford in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- The First Part of King Henry the Fourth by William Shakespeare (1597)
- The Second Part of King Henry the Fourth by William Shakespeare (late 1590s)
- "Henry IV," by William Hazlitt in Characters of Shakespear's Plays (1817)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.