Author:Henry Scott Holland
|←Author Index: Ho||Henry Scott Holland
|English cleric, theologian, and social reformer; Regius Professor of Divinity, University of Oxford; Canon of St. Paul's Cathedral |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "H. S.-H."
- Impressions of the Ammergau Passion-play (1870) (external scan)
- Dean Aldrich: A Commemoration Speech (1872)
- Good Friday [addresses]. (1884) (external scan)
- Memoir of Madame Jenny Lind-Goldschmidt: Her Early Art-life and Dramatic Career, 1820-1851 (1891) in 2 vols. (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- The Optimism of Butler's 'Analogy' (1908) Romanes Lecture)
- The King of Terrors (1910)
- "Liddon, Henry Parry," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885-1900) in 63 vols.