This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.
- The Flora of Middlesex (1869), with W. Thiselton-Dyer
- Introduction to R. Brown's "Botanical History of Angus" in The Journal of Botany, British and Foreign, Vol. 9, pp. 321–327 (1871)
- "His Botanical Studies" in John Stuart Mill: His Life and Works (1873)
- Medicinal Plants, Being Descriptions with Original Figures of the Principal Plants Employed in Medicine and an Account of the Characters, Properties, and Uses of Their Parts and Products of Medicinal Value (1880), with R. Bentley
- Hand-Guide to the Royal Botanic Gardens (1883)
- A Systematic Catalogue of the Flowering Plants and Ferns Indigenous to or Growing Wild in Ceylon (1885)
- "Hermann's Ceylon Herbarium and Linnaeus's ‘Flora Zeylanica’" in Journal of the Linnean Society of London: Botany, Vol. 24, pp. 129–155 (1887)
- Hortus Zeylanicus (1888)
- A Hand-Book to the Flora of Ceylon (1893)
Works about TrimenEdit
- "Trimen, Henry," by Boulger, George Simonds in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.