Author:Henry William Tytler
- (Tr.) Works of Callimachus translated into English Verse; the Hymns and Epigrams from the Greek, with the Coma Berenices from the Latin of Catullus, by Callimachus and Catullus (1793) (external scan)
- (Tr.) Pædotrophia, or the Art of Nursing and Rearing Children: a Poem in three books by Scévole de Sainte-Marthe (1797) (external scan)
- Voyage Home from the Cape of Good Hope (1804)
- (Tr.) Punics translated into English Verse (1828) (external scan)
Works about TytlerEdit
- "Tytler, Henry William," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.