Author:Herbert Asquith (1881-1947)
(Redirected from Author:Herbert Asquith (1881–1947))
- Moments of Memory: Recollections and Impressions (1938) (external scan)
- The volunteer, and other poems (First impression, 1915; second impression, 1916)
- A Village Sermon, and other poems (1920)
- Pillicock Hill (1926)
- Poems: 1912-1933 (1934)
- In The Muse in Arms (1917): "To a Baby found paddling near the Lines", p. 65; "War's Cataract", p. 144.
- In A Treasury of War Poetry (1917): "A Flemish Village" p. 76; "On a Troopship, 1915" p. 274; "The Volunteer" p. 275; "The Fallen Subaltern" p. 373.
- Wind's End (1924)
- Young Orland (1927)
- Roon (1929)
- Mary Dallon (1932)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1947, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.