Author:Herbert Weir Smyth
|←Author Index: Sm||Herbert Weir Smyth
|American classicist; scholar of Aeschylus and the Greek language.|
There are no works listed on Wikisource for this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.
- The Dialects of North Greece (1887)
- The Sounds and Inflections of Greek Dialects, I: Ionic (1894)
- Greek Melic Poets (1900)
- A Greek Grammar for Schools and Colleges (1916) 
- A Greek Grammar for Colleges (1920) 
- "Unlisted Fragments of Aeschylus" (1920), Amer. J. Philology 41(2): 101–114.
- Aeschylean Tragedy (1924)
- Aeschylus, with an English translation by Herbert Weir Smyth, 2 volumes (1930)