Author:Hester Lynch Piozzi
- Anecdotes of the Late Samuel Johnson, LL.D. During the Last Twenty Years of His Life (1786) (external scan)
- Letters to and from the late Samuel Johnson, LL.D. (1788)
- Observations and Reflections made in the course of a Journey through France, Italy, and Germany (1789), in 2 vols.
- British Synonymy; or, An Attempt at Regulating the Choice of Words in Familiar Conversation (1794)
- Retrospection: or a Review of the most striking and important Events, Characters, Situations, and their Consequences which the last eighteen hundred years have presented to the Views of Mankind (1801), in 2 vols.
Works about PiozziEdit
- "Mrs. Thrale (Piozzi): the Friend of Dr. Johnson - Part I" by in Littell's Living Age, 129 (1664)
- "Mrs. Thrale (Piozzi): the Friend of Dr. Johnson - Part II" by in Littell's Living Age, 129 (1669)
- "Piozzi, Hester Lynch," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Piozzi, Hester Lynch," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Piozzi, Hester Lynch," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Piozzi, Hester Lynch Salisbury," in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.