Author:Hugh Andrew Johnstone Munro
|←Author Index: Mu||Hugh Andrew Johnstone Munro
|Scottish classical scholar|
- Ætna’, revised emended and explained (1867), by Virgil
- A few remarks on the pronunciation of Latin (1871) (external scan)
- Criticisms and Elucidations of Catullus (1878) (external scan)
- Titi Lucreti Cari De rerum natura libri sex (1861), by Lucretius
- On the nature of things
- Q. Horatii Flacci opera (1869)
Works about MunroEdit
- "Munro, Hugh Andrew Johnstone (2)," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Munro, Hugh Andrew Johnstone," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
- "Munro, Hugh Andrew Johnstone," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)