Author:Hugh Robert Mill
|←Author Index: Mi||Hugh Robert Mill
|Scottish geographer and meteorologist who was influential in the reform of geography teaching, and in the development of meteorology as a science|
This author wrote articles for the Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB9 by the initials "H. R. M."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. R. M."
- The Realm of Nature (1892)
- The English Lakes (1895)
- Hints on the Choice of Geographical Books (1897)
- New Lands (1900)
- The Siege of the South Pole (1905)
- Heart of the Antarctic (1909) by Sir Ernest Shackleton
- The International Geography (1911)