|←Author Index: Bu||Isabel Burton
|Richard Francis Burtonwife and partner of explorer, adventurer, and writer Sir|
- The life of Captain Sir Richd F. Burton, 1893. (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- The Romance of Isabel, Lady Burton, 1897, completed by William Henry Wilkins after her death
- Lord Houghton at Fryston Hall, article published as part of Celebrities at Home in The World, 20 June 1877
- The inner life of Syria, Palestine, and the Holy Land: from my private journal, London: H.S. King & Co., 1875.
- Arabia, Egypt, India: A Narrative of Travel, 1879. (transcription project)
- Prevention of cruelty, and anti-vivisection., 1879.
- The Revival of Christianity in Syria: Its Miracles and Martyrdoms, 1871-2
- The Passion-Play at Ober-Ammergau, 1880
- Will and Last Wishes of Isabel Burton, held at Wiltshire Record Office, Box 2, 2667/26
- Gamana-Gamanam, 1879 letter to The Athenaeum
- Letter regarding Dr. Livingstone sent to Daily Telegraph,
- Letter to the Journal of Gypsy Lore Society, 1891
- Sir Richard Burton: An Explanation and a Defence, published in the November 1892 New Review
- Letter regarding the Nile
- Letter regarding the Nile II
- Iracema, the honey lips: a legend of Brasil, by José de Alencar, 1886
Works about BurtonEdit
- Poem by Richard Burton, written to Isabel, 1856
- Burton, Sir Richard and Lady as it appeared in Every Woman's Encyclopaedia Volume IV, by J. A. Brendon.
- Death of Lady Isabel Burton, as it appeared in the Sydney Morning Herald, May 2, 1896
- "Burton, Isabel," in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.