- Life and Letters of Thomas à Becket (1845), in 2 vols.
- The History of Bampton (1847–8), in 2 vols.
- History of the Ancient Britons (1847), in 2 vols.
- Life and Times of Alfred the Great (1848)
- Six Old English Chronicles (1848)
- Hebrew Records on the age and authenticity of the books of the Old Testament (1850)
- The History of Witney and some neighbouring Parishes (1852)
- Christian Records on the Age, Authorship, and Authenticity of the Books of the New Testament (1854)
- First Lessons on Various Subjects
- Keys to the Classics
- Patres Ecclesiæ Anglicanæ, in thirty-four volumes.
- Anecdota Bædæ et aliorum
- Benedictus Abbas
- de Vita S. Thomæ
- Chronicon Angliae Petriburgense
- La révolte du Conte de Warwick
- Vitæ quorundam Anglo-Saxonum
- Scriptores rerum gestarum Willelmi Conquestoris
- Matthew Paris (1847)
- History of the Britons, attributed to Nennius
- History of the Kings of Britain (1842), by Geoffrey of Monmouth (1136)
- Lives of the holy abbots of Wearmouth and Jarrow by Bede (8th century)
- Chronicles of the Crusades (1908), portion by Richard of Devizes
- The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle (1914)
- Flowers of History by Roger of Wendover
Works about Giles Edit
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse