Author:John Gibson Lockhart
(Redirected from Author:J. G. Lockhart)
|←Author Index: Lo||John Gibson Lockhart
|Scottish writer and editor|
- "Lines" (1842)
- The last 3 verses are sometimes published alone: "There is an old belief"
- The Spanish Ballads (external scan)
- "On the Cockney School of Poetry IV" in Blackwood's Magazine, 3 (17) (1818)
- Life of Sir Walter Scott
Works about LockhartEdit
- "John Gibson Lockhart," in The Maclise Portrait-Gallery, by William Bates, illustrated by Daniel Maclise, London: Chatto and Windus (1883)
- "Lockhart, John Gibson," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- John Gibson Lockhart, by F. G., Athenæum, Littell's Living Age v 177
- "Lockhart, John Gibson," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Lockhart, John Gibson," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)