Author:James Bonar (1852-1941)
|←Author Index: Bo||James Bonar
|M.A., LL.D. Master of the Royal Mint, Ottawa. Senior Examiner to the Civil Service Commission, 1895-1907. Author of Malthus and his Work; Philosophy and Political Economy; &c|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. B."
- Malthus and His Work (1888) (IA)
- Philosophy and Political Economy in some of their Historical Relations (1893) (IA)
- Elements of Political Economy (1903) (IA)
- Disturbing Elements in the Study and Teaching of Political Economy (1911) (IA)
- "Socialism," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)