Author:James Erskine Calder
- "The Wars, Extirpation, Habits, etc., of the Native Tribes of Tasmania" (Hobart, 1875)
- "Boat Expeditions around Tasmania, 1815 and 1824" (Hobart, 1881)
- "Oyster Culture"
- "Tasmanian Industries" (1869)
- "The Woodlands of Tasmania" (London Royal Colonial Institute, 1874)
Works about CalderEdit
- "Calder, James Erskine," in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, by Philip Mennell, London: Hutchinson & Co. (1892)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.