Author:James Freeman Clarke
|←Author Index: Cl||James Freeman Clarke
|American preacher and author|
- “Triformis Diana” (published 1844 in Margaret Fuller's Summer on the Lakes)
- The Memoirs of Margaret Fuller (editor, 1852)
- Orthodoxy: Its Truths and Errors (1866)
- Ten Great Religions (1871-1883).
- Letter to Carl Schurz (July 1, 1878)
- Letter to Carl Schurz (February 17, 1881)
- “Address by the Rev. James Freeman Clarke, D.D.” from St. Botolph Club, Visit of the Hon. Carl Schurz to Boston, March 1881.
- Every-Day Religion (1886)
- Sermons on the Lord's Prayer (1888)
- (tr.) Heinrich Heine by
- "To the Old Hingham Meeting-House" (1881)