Author:James Hopwood Jeans
- 1904. The Dynamical Theory of Gases
- 1906. Theoretical Mechanics
- 1908. Mathematical Theory of Electricity and Magnetism
- 1947. The Growth of Physical Science
- "Molecule," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Darwin, George Howard," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1927 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1927)
- "Strutt, John William," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1927 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1927)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1946, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 76 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.