Author:James Kennedy (1798-1859)
(Redirected from Author:James Kennedy (d.1859))
- Selections From the Poems of Don José Maria Heredia (1844) (external scan)
- Ethnological and Philological Essays (1855) (external scan)
- Modern Poets and Poetry of Spain (with multiple authors) (1855) (transcription project)
- Essays Ethnological and Linguistic (1861) (transcription project)
- A treatise on the law and practice of juries : as amended by the statute 6 Geo. IV c. 50. including the coroner's inquest, & c.
- England and Venice compared (1827)
- Probable origin of the American Indians : with particular reference to that of the Caribs a paper read before the Ethnological Society the 15th March 1854, and printed at their special request
- Selections from the poems of Don José Maria Heredia
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.