Author:James Norman Hall
- Kitchener's mob: the adventures of an American in the British Army (1916)
- High adventure: a narrative of air fighting in France (1918)
- The Lafayette flying corps (as editor, 1920)
- Faery lands of the South seas (with Charles Bernard Nordhoff, 1921)
- Flying with Chaucer (1930)
- Mother Goose land (1930)
- From A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917):
- "The Cricketers of Flanders", p. 272; "A Finger and a Huge, Thick Thumb", p. 287.
- "Out of Flanders" from Patriotic pieces from the Great War (1918)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1951, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 71 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.