Author:James Roderick O'Flanagan
- Impressions at Home and Abroad
- Gentle blood; or, The secret marriage (1861) (external scan)
- The lives of the Lord Chancellors and Keepers of the Great Seal of Ireland, from the earliest times to the reign of Queen Victoria (1870) in 2 vols. (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- Captain O'Shaughnessy's sporting career [by J.R. O'Flanagan]. (1873)
- The Irish Bar
- The Munster circuit: tales, trials, and traditions (1880) (external scan)
- Annals, anecdotes, traits, and traditions of the Irish parliaments, 1172 to 1800 (1895) (external scan)
- "D'Alton, John," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.