Author:Jannion Steele Elliott
|←Author Index: El||Jannion Steele Elliott
|British ornithologist and naturalist|
- The Vertebrate Fauna of Bedfordshire. Birmingham: privately published; printed by Robert Birbeck & Sons. (1897)
- 'Purple Heron in Herts,' Zool. 1903
- Concerning the Manor House, Dowles, and its demesne... With illustrations, plans, and map. Dudley: Herald Press. (1918)
- "Local Duck Decoys". Survey of Ancient Buildings 3. Aspley Guise: Bedfordshire Historical Record Society. 1936.
- Bedfordshire 'vermin' Payments: Concerning the Destruction of 'vermin' by Parish Officials During the XVI-XIX Centuries, with Extracts from Their Accounts. Luton Beds.: Luton Public Museum. 1936.
Works about ElliottEdit
- Short announcement of the publication of the last part of The Vertebrate Fauna of Bedfordshire (1901) in The Zoologist, 4th series, vol 6, issue 729 (March, 1902), p. 117.
- Forrest, H.E. (Herbert Edward) (1942-07-01). "Obituary. Jannion Steele Elliott (1871-1942)" (PDF). British Birds. 36 (2): 35.