|←Author Index: Ma||Jasper Mayne
|English clergyman and dramatist|
- The City Match (1639)
- The Amorous War (1648)
- The Difference about Church Government ended (1646) [uncertain attribution]
- A sermon concerning unity and agreement (1646)
- Ochlo-machia, or the People's War, in answer to a Letter sent by a person of quality who desired satisfaction (1647)
- A late printed Sermon against False Prophets … Vindicated … (1647)
- A sermon against schism (1652)
- Certain Sermons and Letters of Defence and Resolution to some of the late Controversies of our Times (1653)
- Part of Lucian made English from the originall, in the Yeare 1638, by Iasper Mayne … to which are adjoyned these other Dialogues … translated by Mr. Francis Hicks (1664).
Works about MayneEdit
- "Mayne, Jasper," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Mayne, Jasper," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Mayne, Jasper," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)