- Dissertation sur l'origine des maladies épidémiques et principalement sur l'origine de la peste, où l'on explique les causes de la propagation et de la cessation de cette maladie (1721)
- De morbis veneris libri sex (1736)
- (tr.) A treatise of the venereal disease in six books; containing an account of the original, propagation, and contagion of this distemper in general. As also of the nature, cause, and cure of all venereal disorders in particular ... Together with an abridgment of the several discourses, which have been written upon this subject from the first appearance of the venereal disease in Europe to this time, with critical remarks upon them (1736)
- Conjectures sur les mémoires originauz don't il paroit que Moyse s'est servi pour composer le livre de la Génèse. Avec des remarques qui appuient ou qui éclaircissent ces conjectures ("Conjectures on the original documents that Moses appears to have used in composing the Book of Genesis. With remarks that support or throw light upon these conjectures") (1753)
- A treatise on the diseases of women. With a chronological catalogue of the physicians, who have written on these diseases (1762)
Works about Astruc Edit
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse