Author:John Eglington Bailey
|←Author Index: Ba||John Eglington Bailey
|F.S.A.; British author |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. E. B."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. E. B."
- The life of Thomas Fuller, with notices of his books, his kinsmen, and his friends (1874) (external scan)
- John Dee and the Steganographia of Trithemius
- Collected sermons, 1631-1659 (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- Two "compoti" of the Lancashire and Cheshire manors of Henry de Lacy, earl of Lincoln, XXIV. and XXXIII. Edward I (1884) (external scan)
- Inventories of goods in the churches and chapels of Lancashire, taken in the year A.D. 1552, pt.1: Salford Hundred (1879)
- Inventories of goods in the churches and chapels of Lancashire, taken in the year A.D. 1552, pt.2: West Derby, Blackburn and Leyland Hundreds (1888)
Contributions to the DNBEdit
- Adams, Thomas (1633?-1670)
- Addy, William
- Ambrose, Isaac
- Angell, John
- Archer, Symon
- Ashurst, Henry
- Askew, Egeon
- Assheton, Nicholas
- Carter, Oliver
- Case, Thomas
Works about BaileyEdit
- Bailey, John Eglington (1840-1888) Antiquary at National Register of Archives