Author:John Hendley Barnhart
|←Author Index: Ba||John Hendley Barnhart
- "The published work of Lucien Marcus Underwood", in the Bulletin of the Torrey Botanical Club, Vol. 35 (1908), pp. 17-38.
- Some American botanists of former days, 1909
- Some fictitious botanists, 1919.
- Biographical notes upon botanists. Compiled by John Hendley Barnhart and maintained in the New York Botanical Garden Library, 1965.
- Ferns of the southeastern states. Descriptions of the fern-plants growing naturally in the state south of the Virginia-Kentucky state line and east of the Mississippi river (with John Kunkel Small, 1938.