Author:John Rushworth Jellicoe
(Redirected from Author:John Jellicoe, 1st Earl Jellicoe)
- Letter to the Admiralty, 30 Oct 1914
- Jellicoe's Despatch of the Battle of Jutland
- Errors Made in Jutland Battle (1932)
- Jellicoe Memorandum on submarine warfare, 29 Oct 1916
Works about JellicoeEdit
- "Jellicoe, John Rushworth Jellicoe, Viscount," by Alexander Bell Filson Young in Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed., 1922)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1935, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 87 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.